new stuff I’ve discovered in my vaporizing time.
Posted by resonanteye on 04/24/2013
- Cigarettes don’t taste very good. I can’t finish one now.
- Every single memory I have, besides really fuzzy small-child ones, are ones that involve smoking. I don’t think I’ve done anything in my whole life without a lit cigarette hanging out of my mouth. Until recently, every single moment was punctuated by a smoke.
- I still roll down the car window to vape, just like I did when smoking- even though there’s no reason for it.
- If you started out by buying blu stuff, you can use those cartomizers they sell at the gas station on an ego battery.
- You can also refill those things with better quality nicotine juice if for some reason all your other gear stops working.
- If you bought clearomizers and they stop working, you can take them apart and clean them…
- You can also take them apart and completely destroy them and have to get new ones.
- I like drip tips. I like chewing on something when I “smoke”. I used to clench and chomp on the filter of my cigarettes, too. Bitey. They make cheap plastic ones that make it easier to chew them to shreds, otherwise I’d have broken all my teeth off on the steel ones by now.
- VCV is hip. They have the cheapest beginner set-up ever right now. No, they didn’t pay me to say that, but if they want to, I’ll take it. This is the basics you need, all the stuff I recommended in my past post about this stuff…for like 15 bucks. And their juices are delicious.
- If you can’t taste your vaporizer juices, chew on an unused tampon and it will cure it.
- Switching from smoking to vaping is easier than it sounds.
- I still don’t smoke marijuana, but I like reading about people making stuff out of it.
GAH. and yes, that’s one of those little flosser things for your teeth.
I fully destroyed half my gear today. I am definitely not now and have never been very mechanically-minded. I mean, I once tried lost wax and sand casting machine frames, and almost killed everyone in the workshop (don’t ask) and I have been known to fix a tattoo machine by throwing it against the wall, cursing it with vile imprecations. (It worked perfectly after that). I think moonbeams repair cell phones, and I firmly believe little gremlins in a plastic case are the reason my laptop functions.
trying out some new mechanical equipment and hating every minute of it.
I once tried to build a PC, too. Franenstein kind of works, but he lives in the basement and is not allowed to be fed electricity.
And I can’t wait until PVs are just as fiddle-free as all the other things I use regularly and have no clue about.
(My car is the exception to all this. A lifetime of poverty and strangeness has forced me to know how a car basically works and the life-sustaining things I must do to it. Not that I want to, or that I will if there’s a mechanic I can afford- but I know how. It wasn’t fun to get to this level of knowledge though, and I’d almost rather NOT understand why you shouldn’t take every sparkplug wire off an 8-cylinder van all at once to replace them.)